Sunday, January 22, 2006

Class Outing 20.1.06

Last Friday, AS results came out. Mrs Hoe was supposed to come around 2 but dunno why she suddenly came in around 11.30. Somemore, I got my results first!! because she wouldn't do the sensible thing and start from the bottom -.-

Anyway most people in our class did really well, so congrats!! And to those you didn't do that well.. I'm sorry.. I guess they mixed up your results with mine :(
But I'm sure when you resit you will definitely get all A's ;)

Anyway the really interesting part came after college. We had lunch at Burger King then went to MV to see 'Memoirs of A Geisha' which was ok in the beginning but then got really DRAGGY and BORING... but the music was nice. (The people who went are: me, Han Hui, Hafriz, Fu-khate, Zhao, Michelle, Jo-anne, Shirley, Ren Yin, Pui Yeen, Zhou Hau, Hanyi (PE4) and another of Jo-anne's room mates. I don't remember seeing Ashok there... wonder where he went)

But note, before the movie the girls went off walking around but me, Hafriz, Han Hui, fu-khate and Zhou Hau went bowling. And in the beginning, (0bviously) I was losing like anything :(

But then in the last four tries, I beginning applying further math equations into my bowling!! which resulted in one strike, two spares and one 9 :)

And I won :P And all the people who were playing with me suddenly decided that I didn't bowl at all... and spectated throughout the whole game -.-

Haih.. denial...

Don't worry la.. this is a one time thing only :P I assure you the time we bowl.. I sure will lose wan (counted the probability d) Sigh

I just had to post this to expose the truth!! Ok .. now its exposed...

-End of post-

5 Comments:

Blogger CWKen said...

roflmao ... fur maths on bowling? swt din noe dat actually works lol

1:20 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

wah arun, okla, we actually let u played one or 2 shots using Zhou Hau's round la, I think it was around round 6 lidat, cuz saw u so bored lidat. Yea u got a strike, but u dun need to add another 2 spares rite. U ar, this is very unbecoming of u!! haha

2:22 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger @řũn said...

oi!! don't lie la you :P

must accept the truth :P

3:20 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

no I cant acept da truth! I canT handle it! I cant accept that u've became something not u!! A LIAR!!

Oh wait, its not a new thing rite? hahahaha

3:38 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger hanhui said...

Arun, thanks for spectating our wonderful bowling game, with Zhou Hau as winner, followed by Fu Khate, Hafriz and me... it was such a pity that u didn't actually played with us.... join us next time for bowling, ok?

9:41 AM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code