Friday, March 03, 2006

Help... I managed to find a programme to make a movie besides the normal power point.

Well, I managed to finish the intro though but that's like 22 seconds? +_+;; After 3 hours understanding the whole concept of the programme.

The important thing is... I need to know how do you want the movie to look like. There are a few things that this programme is not capable of doing too. For example, it cannot animate more than 1 pictures in one screen. It has to come out one by one. I was thinking of using image editting programme to combine more than one photo to form one page of photos with some dormant effects. It's not animated... So, I'm worried that some may not like it. Further more, I need more music background (must be in mp3). Well, Shaun is willing to help, so I was hoping there will be more people who can help out in this as well. Other than that, more pictures are needed for a few people as well and some movie clips. So, please... pretty please cooperate with those who are taking the photos and videos, kay? Lastly, come out with ways to improve movie and ideas for it if possible. More heads are always better than 1. ^^- I'll try my best to edit when possible.

PS: It's the small version of it. Just to save space for the moment and it takes a long time for it to upload too. Grr...

http://www.savefile.com/files/8815788

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks good!! So ganas one the intro, fire and all..

9:17 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

*shrugs* I just like the effect of the fire... ^^;; Maybe I should tone down? Any ideas?

9:45 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

da fire's ok, can increase it if u wanna :P haha nice, now we juz need sound effects.

10:21 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

Sound effects is the very big problem.I managed to download a few but it's weird once placed in it. ^^;;

10:44 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yea, can you change the font of the 'PE1'? Not so nice la.

Each class is given about 10 minutes, so if ours is too long, maybe we could cut short the 'loading' part.

Or probably I could ask the Student Council members to give us special privilege hehe...

8:45 AM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

Sure. What type of font would you recommend? x] I'm planning to take the 'loading' part out too. It doesn't really make any sense. XD;;

1:22 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

How about using Papyrus?

-For the number, use a bigger size than the 'PE' so that they look proportional to each other.

6:23 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

I don't think I have papyrus though. But if the wordings are at best comparable to each other, I've used staccato (*shrugs* can't remember the spelling) ^^;;

6:51 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You mean Staccato 222 BT?

Can see here - http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts-s9.html

Everyone, please choose a font for the slideshow.

7:10 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger zhao said...

very hard to decide which font to use.. too many.. but unique fonts that looks like handwriting are nice.

8:11 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

i like TagsXtreme, Tamagotchi Normal, Abduction II, BalaCynwyd, Baubau, Honey I Stole Your Jumper, Hydrophonic..so banyak fonts..eye oso sakit d..i'll c sumore later..sry if i hav bad taste.

9:10 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL yea so many... But we need a font that is both clear and cool... Hard to find ler.

9:40 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Scriptina.

-with a space between the P and the E

9:44 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger zhao said...

Scriptina is nice...tagxtreme also very nice...

6:35 AM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nicest fonts is Squeeze me baby! oh yea...

5:51 PM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code