Sunday, September 25, 2005

LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!!

What really happened is..... (the truth behind the pictures)

Arun's story:

It was the last day of the semester one exams, Hafriz, Wen kiat and Fu-khate bought alcohol to drink to drown their sorrow (dunno why they were sad.. they all so smart what..)
Anyway, they finished drinking (the third bottle was actually orange Vodka (Fu-khate's one) but he used com graphics to change it) and THEY PUT THE BOTTLES IN FRONT OF ME AND TOOK A PICTURE!!! Grrr....
(Proof: Note the shocked, surprised and utterly disbelieving expression plastered on my face)

I mean come on... I only took my first sip of 'teh ais' on Tuesday (20/9) and my first taste of maggi goreng on Wednesday (21/9)... Do you really think I'd drink alcohol??

Ashok's Story (written by Ashok)

Having framed Arun, my so called friends (=P) proceeded to attempt to frame me. They kept trying to put the beer can in front of me but I kept changing places and hiding from the camera. This shot was taken as I was trying to shift the beer can from in front of me. I did not drink anything from the can at all!! Hafriz was the one who bought it! Hmph.. mean people... I mean, you all know that I don't drink alcohol right??

6 Comments:

Blogger Le Hong said...

U guys changed ur ic alredi?
If u have change means u are grown ups
can drink beer alredi lahhhhh

8:49 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger FuKhate said...

they memang drink ledy wer, now trying to cover up only!! The truth is exposed man!! :D

10:26 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger FuKhate said...

oh yea, and their expressions can be described as....disillusioned in ecstasy :P juz kiddin

10:28 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger FuKhate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger @řũn said...

i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink i don't drink

You guys convinced yet?? :P

11:59 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger hanhui said...

don't be shy... there's nothing wrong with drinking beer, carlsberg kid and heineken guy.

10:53 AM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code