Monday, October 10, 2005

Birthday Chart

Main post
Yep yep! I need a few ideas for the birthday chart. I should have done this months ago (was too shy to ask). Now, since we have missed lots of birthday already. *in deep regrets* -____-;; So, I need ideas; whether dark, kinky, deep, heavenly, etc. We are trying to make a variety of choices for everyone! I've done two already. Two very strange ones though. Hehe. I'll post it soon. Oh, yeah... I'll post the birthday list soon too so that I can double check, kay? That's about it. Yep yep!

Sub-post
Is anyone here a great fan of Cardcaptor Sakura? Hehe. I AM and I'm just too excited that 'Tsubasa - Reservoir Chronicles' is finally out in ANIME!!! Why all the fuss? Cause Sakura and Syaoran are BACK!!! With a greater story!!! -^____^- KYA~!! The efforts of the 15-year-old CLAMP is now overly paid off! Almost every story come out right! Even one of their latest works, 'xxxHolic' has an extremely dark and unique story. The last book I read about them was about a cursed Monkey Paw (just the paw) stranggling someone to death. O__o;; Uhhh... But yeah, still a great STORY!!! Haha!! By the way, there are legends about the Monkey Paw, every wish it grants turns out terribly wrong. The legend was written by Mr. William (something) some years ago. ^^;; Hehe. I'll check again to give a more detail explaination.

Review on Tsubasa
Sakura is now a princess in a country called clow along side with her childhood friend, Syaoran who is investigating on the ruins of clow after the death of his father seven years ago. The princess, holds a really mysterious power, a power that spans through time and dimensions and was said that it can change the world. However, one evitable incident has caused her to lose this power along with all of her memories through her shattered wings, in which the feathers had taken flight to various worlds and dimensions. Now, Syaoran ventures to the worlds in search of the memories (feathers) belonging to Sakura. However, a price has to be paid for such power (or should I say, transportation? XD); Sakura's memories of Syaoran, his most treasured thing. With the strenght and the will to save Sakura, he travels with two companions, Fai and Kurogane also from different worlds only with different wishes yet to be granted and also with a cute little companion, Mokona (the awesome idolic rabbit, KYA~!). Will, they be able to find all of Sakura's memories? That's something I have yet to know! XD!! KYAAAA~!!!!

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChronicleWings/myreservoir.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=179 - If the picture doesn't show, right click to show picture. x]

Extra
*glomps* KYA~~~!!! By the way, I would like to say thank you for all the wonderful posts! x] It's one really special birthday for me. Hehe. And you all, are the wonderful ones that make it so special! *bounces* Arigatou!! Merci!! THANK YA!!! -^____^-

7 Comments:

Blogger @řũn said...

hmm i dunno much about anime.
The only anime I've seen is the RO animation :P It was nice though

8:32 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Jieqiang said...

I felt my eyes quite pain when reading your post, Michelle. Put the font size bigger will be better. My housemate watched a lots of anime. Anyway I'll try to ask him.

12:09 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

i oso hav no idea wat ur talking bout..its like alien language to me..sorry.shaun might know wat ur talking bout=)

1:30 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger FuKhate said...

well for animes I prefer those with more 'realistic' graphics like gensomaden saiyuki, vandread some nice ones shown on AXN last time

6:20 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

i agree wif jie qiang ... ur fonts are microscopic

8:39 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

^^;; Really??? Kay kay. I'll make sure I'll do that the next time I post.

12:52 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger @řũn said...

Hi.. enlarged your font size a bit. You don't mind right?

5:28 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code