Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Birthday Chart!


One of the birthday charts is DONE! Wo0t!! Sorry for the delay. My mind was a little too fickle minded to choose between this one and the other four. I'll reconsider posting them soon. Some of them are overly crappy. ^^;;

Anyway, I'm so sorry about the wordings. I've tried over a 100 colours just to make sure its visible. Unfortunately, none of them fit except this one (almost visible though) Grr... Sorry about the lines and scratches, I almost crumbled the paper when I drew the dragon and the not so visible rabbit. Sorry about the dust effects and lack of resolution too, I just had my scanner out of the store after 5 months. Hae... ^^;; But all in all, the information is correct unless someone gave me false information. By the way, the trick to see the not-so-clear wordings is to enlarge it until you see it.

Well, I'll work harder for the next birthday chart. I'll make sure the next one would not have such problems, yeah? ^^;; Kya~ Oh... and sorry for the bad drawing too.

Anyway, enjoy! -^^-

12 Comments:

Blogger FuKhate said...

wow nice chart!

6:59 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

great job michelle!!!

8:04 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

whoa michelle u damn pro wei lol ... anyway how did u colour da pic? using com or do urself wan?

8:16 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger @řũn said...

wah so nice one!! Michelle... your art too good d!!

Hehe I am a fire rabbit :P Woot! (thats a nice word =P)

I always thought it was just a rabbit... what does the fire part mean?

8:32 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

arun , it means dat u hair caught fire ... all ur bushes got burned and all the population in it have to run 4 thier lives lmao

9:23 PM, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the drawing... gj and gg

9:50 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Jieqiang said...

nice..nice...Michelle, u r da best!!

10:05 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

when it comes to drawing, Michelle a.k.a Michelin (tyres) = GG

11:33 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger ryinz said...

Its really nice !!!! The drawing is super nice lo..

5:19 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Jo said...

Michelle, told ya it's really nice. If it were me I'd have just drawn a table. =p

12:16 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger hanhui said...

Yup, i agree with everyone.... besides Michelle and Shaun i don think anyone in this class are good at designing things

12:02 AM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

Hehe. Thanks ya all! -^^-

Well, I didn't really do much on any colouring. It was a black piece of paper that I drew on. I used silver and gold pens to do the rabbit and the dragon. Then, I did some shadings. The paint comes next. The rest (smudge effect, tint effect, wordings) was all done by the computer.

By the way, what's 'gj' and 'gg'? And how does Michelin = gg?? Eh? ^^;;

Mou ichidou, arigatou minna! -^^-
(translation - and again thanks everyone)

11:31 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code