Saturday, December 10, 2005

8.00 am to 12.30 a.m!!

What a way to celebrate the end of semester 2! After the engineering fair 'coolies' had finished their job, me and a group of my friends went to watch Narnia in 1 Utama. The movie was nice and all yadaa yadaa yadaa. Then its BBQ in Ren Yin's house. Had lots of fun there yadaa yadaa yadaa. Thx a bunch to Ren Yin for da BBQ!! Then, theres a karaoke session. AWWWww man!! Thats what I've got 2 say for it, Y?? Cuz it comprises of Poser Shaun, Caveman Wai Ken, MoFo Hafriz, William Hung Hui and panda see tho. Luckily I've recorded MTVs of some of their singings. 2 bad cant post now cuz my bluetooth telah di pinjamkan ledy XD. Jo-anne and Ren Yin too did join da fun, and sure is far in tune than the Holy Crap group! :p But of cuz there r some party poopers like arun and ashok who didnt join da fun by duetting. then ya.....yadaa yadaa yadaa. I'm pooped........

Its a fun day nevertheless, wishing u fun filled holidayz with 5 sets of further maths 2 to complete! Bye. ZZZzZZzzzZZZzzzZZzzz

*stay tuned for our PE1 MTVs, its a freak show not to be missed! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code