Sunday, December 18, 2005

im back!!!=)

gosh..i miss u all so much.i miss m'sia.china trip was fun..but there's ntg better than home.its so cold there.below zero degrees..was hoping for snow but it nvr came.bought lotsa stuff for u all..ask frm me k?1st come 1st serve..haha.jk onli.got enuff for every1 i hope.eh..u all too much lo.i away 1 week onli so much topic on me.anyway,im back!!!tis blog shall b alive k???oh..1 last thing.my church is having a christmas presentation by the youths.u know la youths, there'll b lotsa funny and interesting stuff.btw, samuel is taking part in the play..so come & support him too.dinner provided on the 22&23.transport provided by me if needed.

22&23 dec : 6.30pm(reception), 8.00pm(presentation)
25 dec : 8.00am & 11.00am(presentation)

anyone interested call me.tk care and God bless u all.

5 Comments:

Blogger FuKhate said...

welcome bak, u fun ler....can go China.....me stuck here dam freakin borin...well, at least u brought bak gifts ^^

1:16 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

thx 4 da gifts ... must have cost u a lot so i quite reluctant wanna get it from u ... anyway i'll be going 4 da presentation ... guess i'll ask sam to show me the way thx

5:53 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

RELUCTANT???*angry*..i bought adi & u dun wanna take?how dare u?

7:15 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger @řũn said...

whack him shirley!! whack him!!

Lol :P

I'd like to go for the christmas thingy too. Haven't seen my old CG people in a while.

But not sure la.. see if can finish my essays or not. :(

8:41 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

wei arun u wan me to pull all ur fur out issit?

10:24 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code