Saturday, September 16, 2006

Shaun's 'Drinking Party'


15th September 2006, Friday night; Shaun invited us to a 'drinking session'. Shaun, See Tho, Wai Ken&Han Hui, ARUN(!!!), Sao Lee, Zhao, Le Hong and myself were there. I came late coz I was in church, and when I arrived, some of them were already plastered.. Face red and all.. Especially Wai Ken and Han Hui. What happened before I came was beyond me. I don't want to know anyway =). Yea yea, I did drink a little.. My first sip of alcohol in 4 whole months.. I'll try to beat that record now XD. Here are the pictures.


BAD photography skills, Arun!! BAD bad bAd!!


Playing blackjack, with real money.. 1 buck only.. Haha.. Shaun living up to his 'poser' tag.


Wai Ken, who had to leave early, almost falling over, drunk. His face was as red as his shirt, seriously..


The only group picture we took. The rest left already =(. Le Hong reminds me of The Joker from Batman.. Freaky!


Zhao.. Obviously drunk.


Le Hong and Han Hui, also drunk. (we were at Murni SS2 by the way..)


I bought Shaun a Mashimaro doll.. Cute right? It's pink ;p. He named the doll 'Hafriz'.. =.=".. As if there are no other names..


He loved it so much, he cried..


Shaun, 'Hafriz', and yours truly..



Yucky fried egg.. Sooo disgusting.. Right, twins? It's uncooked, hopefully you don't get bird flu, dude..



Note to everyone : Do NOT drink with Han Hui!! He laughs like a retarded donkey!! So horrible, it was infectious. We laughed till we had stomach cramps. At least I did >.<.. (We laughed AT him, not with him)


Another note to everyone : This makes it two posts in a row by me. Come one people, post something, anything. I can't keep this blog alive by myself :p

11 Comments:

Blogger @shok said...

LOL! Seriously funny post. First, when introducing everyone: Wai Ken and Han hui are introduced as a couple!! =P And then the part about Shaun crying over the soft toy =P =P. Lol.. Hafriz, good job! Oh yea, the funniest part, "retarded donkey"! =P =P =P

*Still experiencing "aftershocks from laughter"*

Oh yea, Hafriz. The fact that you wrote the post immediately after the drinking fest shows that you were not drunk...Eheh...

10:31 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

church? O_o

11:30 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger zhao said...

i'm not drunk man....

11:55 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger ryinz said...

how could u guys drive after drinking?? DanGeRous

12:54 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heheh.. Tqtq.. XD

I drank very little, wasn't drunk at all. Le Hong, Wai Ken and Zhao I dunno la.

4:53 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

dude it was jus my good blood circulation, not drunk yet ... if drunk i admit wan k altho tak pernah drink so much till drunk so tak paham da feeling yet lol ... n mahi y always me n fung fui? i aint sum gay retard wei ... even IF i'm gay i wouldnt choose a retarded donkey lah ... btw y so surprised wif church?

10:22 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL.. That 'retarded donkey' name is starting to stick isn't it? I am such a genius :p

11:14 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger @řũn said...

Lol 'retarded donkey' is a funny name :P

I would like to emphasise that i only drank Sprite :) and would like others to do the same in future events :)

12:11 AM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger hanhui said...

LOL...I'm not drunk la. I was just feeling a bit dizzy and high, that's all. I am still conscious of my surrounding and can still remember everything. So which means I'm not drunk :-p

1:33 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

wai ken said nvr drink till drunk be4? I remember after AS results out he drink until buka zip d la lol!

4:11 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger @řũn said...

LOL

7:40 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code