Saturday, December 31, 2005

Final post of year 2005!
















Like real! Haha. I posted too early. I've decided to post the final post of year 2005 rather than the first post of year 2006! Just to make it different for the New Year's.

But yeah! It's been a great year!!! Though, I haven't get to know everyone that well yet. It's been super duper excellent FUN!!! I bet next year is going to be great!!!

Just wanna say, THANKS YA ALL!!! -^___^- Hehehe

See ya all next year!! The pictures by the way, strange ones I mean, some are mascots and some are just funky stuffs. Hehehehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger FuKhate said...

wah ure second pic spoil da whole series, 2 batang lidis wearin an oversized shoe XD

11:50 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

lol i agree wif fuk-hate wei rofl

12:48 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger zhao said...

WOI !!!!

6:10 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code