Friday, March 10, 2006

Fu-Khate's Birthday

It's Fu-Khate's Birthday today! So my present for him -

Tongkat Ali Power Root! Looks like he might need it. It was Han Hui's idea BTW.. Don't ask me why. Probably they had some urm... 'unfortunate' accidents back when they were together.

So later after classes ended I conned him into believing that we had set up a party for him, with cakes, the girls and all - at the MyPlace Pool.. Hehehe we all know where this is gonna lead to, right? OH SWEET REVENGE!!! Muahahaha!!


Here we see him on the floor, where the group - Jieqiang, See Tho, Wai Ken, Shaun and Yours Truly - took off his shoes and everything. See Tho had his Precious phone.


Then all of a sudden he wrapped his massive King Kong hands around this pillar. So childish right? Tsk tsk... 18 years old already wor..


Tried pulling... But to no avail. Damn, his grip is extremely strong..


Took all of our accumulative strength to pry his arms open..


Five of us could only carry him to barely one inch above the ground, but that was enough to throw the Birthday Boy into the pool. I almost fell in myself, thank you See Tho for pulling me back!


And he's in!!! Cheh again with the childish behaviour, playing with water. Grow up will ya?


Knowing just how dangerous a King Kong can be when he's angry, we all made a bee line to anywhere far from him.


Aww... All wet.


But unfortunately I let my guard down too soon.. The primate grabbed me and lifted me up. So had to come up with another con - said his phone is in my pocket, and i'm free! My pants got pretty damn wet though..

So anyway.. Happy

Birthday


Fu-Khate!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger MICHELLE said...

YAAAY!!!~ XD!!! Hehehehe.

8:17 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

i missed all the fun!!!y din call us???

9:52 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger ryinz said...

yalo....so bad!!!!
HAPPY BirThday FU-kHate~~

9:58 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry everyone... The plan just popped up in my mind after class...

10:11 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

wah this badak air ar con con ppl ar!, u wait ure birthday that time, gonna dump u in da pool at least 5 times! haha

10:29 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger zhao said...

lol...

12:05 AM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

haha actually we nvr expect dat u would fall 4 dat lame trick roflmao ... dude it takes like 5 fella to carry u k? pull a bit oni panting liow

1:38 AM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

I knew u guyz up to sumtin ledy la ledy la, sporting ma. Let u guyz puas abit ma, especially badak's phone incident XD

2:13 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

haha trying to cover up aren't ya?

6:12 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger FuKhate said...

cover wat ler, if I dun wanna let u throw u tink u can throw ar? lol

10:43 PM, March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code