Thursday, June 29, 2006

JB Trip Again... (Edited)

Hi everyone.

I thought of putting the trip on next Tues (4th of July), and you guys stay 2 nights here. Honestly I don't really know what u all want to do here. Michelle says she knows of a lot of places with nice food. (Be prepared to get fat! Haha) And my brother says there is go-kart, so if u want we can go see.

Well, please comment and say whether or not u can come, so u all can start planning ur transport, ok?

By the way, since not many people wants to confirm, I (and a few others actually) have decided that the first 4 who replies will take Michelle's car. And the rest will take the bus ok?

And I discussed with a few of them also about our plans here. Basically, on the first day, by the time u guys reach should be afternoon already, and will be tired also, so maybe that evening we'll just go to the park and hang around at my house later. Or can go watch movie at night, anything.

Then second day we go to Red Box ( 11 to 2pm, it's RM 7++), then probably can go for go-kart later (I will go check out the price and everything first). Then can go buy some stuff, and have a bbq at my house that night.

Then the third day, we'll see first. Oh, and I think it's best to buy the retun tickets on the day u come.

Hope to see everyone. Thx =)

14 Comments:

Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

i'm in :P

4:17 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

my mum lemme go edi ... michelle drving dere issit? if yes den i follow her car loh

9:00 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

lalala...2 more seats for grabs :b

3:03 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

eh we're not getting any reply lah how? michelle maybe not driving pulak u noe cos she sed wanan teman her mum on tues ... huge swt lah ... might be everyone have to sit bus u noe

8:57 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger hanhui said...

i'm also in

9:00 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

cincai la...i'm fine with anythg

1:24 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

I'm so sorry. ^^;; Can it be on a Wednesday? But if it is not convenient, is it all right if you all go on a bus? I would feel very guilty if I can't be with my mummy for at least one day when she comes back on Monday night. So sorry. ^^;;;

2:45 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger k1M H0ng said...

hmmm u guys have fun..dun think i can make it to jb...well hope u guys will have lotsa fun okies... will meet up someo ther day yea...aiks feel so bad....=S.. ciaoz then...=)

3:12 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

i think i dun mind changing to wed ... i think i wanna reject char chan teng nia ... dun think i'll like it dere loh

4:25 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

ppl pls reply by at least tonite to make plans can anot? pls 55 go ask parents whether can go. damn sien lah delay here n dere. 4 da last time WEDNESDAY GO JB MAKAN PRETZELS OK MOU?

8:24 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger choucutebox said...

it sounds sooo fun!! just had the courage to ask my parents, but they don't allow!!!!! waa~~~~~! have fun, guys~ sob

10:53 PM, July 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As u all know.. I'm not goin.. so have fun guyz.. say hi to jo and jq in person for me.. :P

7:55 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Jieqiang said...

lol..hi shaun!

10:22 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Jo said...

Hi Shaun! Haha..

And to all those who can't make it, don't need apoplogise. There is always a next time, I hope.

See ya all sometime. =)

12:37 AM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code