Monday, October 10, 2005

Last Minute Study Tips :P

Combating Laziness in Studying for AS

Because our AS exam is like really really near, I did a bit of research to discover the secret of forcing yourself to study when you are overwhelmed by laziness. Dunno whether my research is reliable or not... you read and see la :P

I asked a few people for their opinions on this matter but sadly most of their answers were not encouraging. When asked the question 'How do you force yourself to study when you feel lazy?' they answered:

Shirley: aiyo don't ask me.. i also have the same problem


Wai Ken: you're asking the wrong person.. ask you better right?
( I think he meant me... dunno why though... i mean you all know I'm really dumb right??)

Le Hong: Go see your AS trial exam paper... then see the mistakes. You will feel sad, then sure will study.

Jo-anne: Go see a midnight movie and then on the next day lepak in SS2 until around 11pm.
(Hmm..dunno if I misquoted her or anything. Maybe its a special cure that only works for Jo-anne :P)

I dunno what conclusions to draw from the collected data, so I have no choice but to continue researching :(

Up to you whether you want to follow the above advice or not :P Okla... I'll go and TRY to study now. Bye!

5 Comments:

Blogger FuKhate said...

wow Arun!! for a vertically-challenged little smarty pantz with an oversized cranium u sure can crap a lot!! (referring to ure comment on waiken's quote)haha, u should tell us how to combat laziness since u and the word lazy is aint fit at all!

9:41 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Jo said...

Arun, I didn't say that was a cure. I told you that to tell you that there is NO cure.

But anyway, I shouldn't say so much in case all of you scream "I didn't study la" in my face.

12:04 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Jieqiang said...

I have the same problem too....

12:13 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger CWKen said...

hey i din noe u were putting dis on da blog lol ... so embarassing ... maybe i should have said "the best solution is to ask Arun Ashok and Jo-anne 4 da best advice. And 4 da absolute answer ask MICHELLE." every1 noes dat she's a non-stop tireless working machine. man she should get an award for the most hardworking student in A levels. bravo Michelle

8:39 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger hanhui said...

Arun, you don't have to study wan lah..... so if u feel lazy also nvm wan...

12:56 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code