Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sunday's Dinner

Yo ppl! I'm finally up from my bed - here's the plan for Sunday.

Dinner at 7 pm at Paris, PJ. We finally decided on a place. Anyone who wants to suggest another place - please post it on the comments by TONIGHT.

Everyone is invited - this is a sort of farewell to the Notthingham ppl and to those leaving for the UK. Everyone.. including the retarded donkey and drunk caveman.

As for Dota plans, you can discuss it here as well - though that isnt my main priority. DotA is boring especially if I keep on pawning ppl so easily. I hate taking candies from babies.. :P


Hope to see you guys there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jieqiang said...

i cant go la, why dun make it on monday? =(

2:31 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger CWKen said...

monday all goin fottingham lah how to go? so we dota bout 3pm can mou? hopefulyl can get com tho unless u all wan go early in da morning lah :p eh shaun u play against noobs of cos easy pawn lah but u cant still pawn me altho ur in da winning team n i'm in da losing team all da time ... but u still cant pawn me :p

10:17 PM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code