Monday, April 10, 2006

Dead...now ALIVE!!!

About Ian McCormack: Stung multiple times by box jellyfish, which are among the most venomous creatures in the world, he clung to life while getting to hospital but was declared clinically dead soon afterwards. During this time (he was dead for 15 minutes!) he had phenomenal experience- glimpses of heaven and hell, and an encounter with God. This glimpse of eternity radically changed the direction of his life. Come see him yourself at FGA, KL!!!

Special Meetings...
April 11-13 (Tues-Thurs)
8.00pm at Wisma Fga Level 3

Good Friday Service...
April 14 (Fri)
8.00pm at Main Sanctuary

Easter Weekend Services...
April 15 (Sat)
6.00pm at Main Sanctuary
April 16 (Sun)
7.30am & 11am at Main Sanctuary

Note : I'm going on Sunday 11am so if you all wanna join me then give me a call la.

2 Comments:

Blogger @shok said...

WOWOW!! Shirley, can you please please take me with you? I must hear what this guy has to say.. =)

9:14 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

can u pls try2find transport2my hs?if really no transport then i'll go fetch u.

12:09 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code