Saturday, October 28, 2006

What The Crap

Movie Part~

The movie we watched was “What The Crap!” XD;;

It’s seriously a touching movie. Since it’s based on a true story, I would recommend this to all. WTC, a story about hope, determination, survival and most of all love, be sure you catch this wonderful movie, “World Trade Centre”. Yep! I was just pulling your legs before. xP I learned from the rest that day. Hehe.

So here’s what we did before the movie.








There’s an observatory in CINELEISURE. I was cheated by Jieqiang that the whole thing could collapse once you step onto it. That’s why I step in later after I know it was secure. Evil… XD;;



Now, check out this pretty background. The best place to take a picture, wouldn’t you say?



Jieqiang was dared to carry a ladies’ handbag with the help from Keat Wei and Yen Ying. He carried two! Wo0t!



I caught this while I was spamming. Whoa~ Zhao suddenly turned to a pro poser. XD;;

But hey!!! That’s not all~ Remember Jieqiang carried two ladies’ handbag? You wouldn’t wanna miss this!



Tadaaaaaaaa!!! A pink bag with pink shirt. Hehe.



Check out the pose people!! XD

Okay~ I’m done. -^__^- *bounces away* boink boink boink~

11 Comments:

Blogger SHIRLEY said...

so fun..i dun even know wat show's in cinema now..dun even know wat's happening to the world around me..im in my own world in cambridge.

9:10 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger @řũn said...

And that's a nice place to be :)

Although it is getting rather cold :(

Had to buy an extra jumper yesterday. But I got a good deal I think. Only cost 16 pounds.

And I bought a rice cooker (with steamer) from argos today!! :D

10:08 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

arun....16pounds is rm100+ !!! XD

10:51 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Jieqiang said...

ONLY =.=

11:57 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger @shok said...

Wow.. nice post. The ending is funny. =) Yea.. Shirley, I agree with you. I have no idea whats going on in the cinema. WTC, is it really nice?? I would have thought the ending would be really sad? Is it a happy ending?? Do the featured people get out safely or not? If they don't, I don't want to watch!!!!

1:07 AM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger ryinz said...

i wanna go cinema too!!!
i think cinemas here r way behind in movies n they r super expensive!

6:57 AM, October 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey michelle - thx for the updates on msia, its really nice to see what's going on with u guys :)

UK is nice and all - trying to make the best of it here... but I'm missing msian food dy :P

oh, glad to see pe1 in msia still hangs out together.. keep it up!

8:33 AM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger @řũn said...

Hey 16 pounds IS cheap over here :P

Most of the other jumpers I saw were 40-60 pounds o.0

5:24 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Jo said...

I feel cut off from the world too...dunno what is happening outside Cambridge. Miss college life and miss you guys so much....

6:17 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

lol...arun ...is cheap cuz u r under scholarship...XD

6:43 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

Hey~ Wow!! All replies from UK people. XD;;

I see. But at least you all are studying really hard. I think my thinking cap just automatically went on haitus.

Yep Arun! 16 pounds is considered really cheap. But it would be cheaper in New York City. ^^;; But you all are in UK. So, yep! It's cheap all right!

Yes Ashok! WTC is really a good movie. You can consider the ending both happy and sad. The featured characters survived, of course. But towards the end of the movie it state exactly how many survived and it's not a very pleasing number. It's a true story though. So I think you shouldn't miss this one.

Ren Yin!! Serious?!?I never knew the movies there were behind time. Are you sure?? But yep! I can imagine how expensive the ticket would be. But it would be worth the experience to try out the cinemas there. FUN~!

Hehe. PE1 always a PE1! Just remember we all will still hang out when we meet again! xP

JOOOOOO!!!! We all miss you all too! XD! *big hugs*

On second thought, Sao Lee's right. Arun! You're on scholarship! XD;;

Oh, and thank you, Han Hui for posting this. It was difficult to deal with blogger a few days ago. ^^;;;

11:29 PM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code