Saturday, October 07, 2006

hihi

hi all!!! :b

hehe...how's life? life at warwick here is ok,weather is cold,i'm freezing in the blanket everynight,lectures started edi,few of it i'm stil quite blur,quite alot of assignments n homeworks edi also,all need to be passed up this coming monday n thursday. overall,life is getting busier here...haha..

how bout u guys? all post something bout their uni,or bout what they doing now la,update all of us!! hehe...sorta bored here sumtimes when i'm lazy to study,so post for me to read la =p well...almost 1am here edi...gtg la...

takecare all~

nitez~

2 Comments:

Blogger @řũn said...

Hey Sao Lee,

It's really cold over here too.
Go out must wear jumper + jacket and then my face and hands still cold :(

The work load over here is increasing as well, and it's only the third day of lectures

We have lectures mon to sat, sobs

I'm in the magdalene library now :P Still got some work to do before I go back to my room.

Bye! Take care

Hmm that was a long comment, maybe I should have posted it as a separate post. lol

3:57 AM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger ryinz said...

hey sao lee and arun,
you guys are gonna be very jealous when u hear this but its certainly a bad thing.
the weather is fine here something like genting but my room is very very stuffy n warm!!!! i even have to put my table fan on to the fastest speed and its still very stuffy.
my course is gonna be a very busy one too and within the 1st week we already have 1 test 2 assignments and 1 group project :(, wonder what the coming weeks will be like..

4:06 PM, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code