Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Trip to Penang Part 2: The Company

I have been MIA due to examinations. Finished my 2nd paper today, had my first on Monday. Screwed up first paper and missed a chance to score 90 in today paper =.= aih I'm just to used to last minute study zzz

Anyways, I do not intend this post to rue my missed chances. Here's the second part of my Random Penang Trip post:

I went over to Hafriz's place at 2am because I was too lazy too wake up early in the morning, get stucked in the traffic and drive to his house. Watched Man U tapau ARSEnal with Hafriz and Jieqiang before heading to bed hehehe

We set off when See Tho arrived at 9am. Hafriz was the chauffeur of the trip XD

The people who went with me. Clockwise: Jieqiang, See Tho, Iu Tjun(with See Tho) and Hafriz.

After a much needed brunch at Bidor, we arrived at Penang about 2 hours later and met up with Iu Tjun, who stays in Penang. It was damn funny when we were all making our regular stop at Tesco's toilet. See Tho had already unzipped his pants with his weiner out when Hafriz was approaching him. All of the sudden See Tho muttered a random and misleading question to Hafriz, "Damn short, right?". Hafriz gave a shocked look and I immediately burst into laughter. See Tho ws actually referring to the position of the cubicle LOL

Iu Tjun is one pure Penangite I tell you, drive super fast although he knows we're tailgating him =.= Driving a huge car on small roads with motocyclist and pedestrian doesn't help even with drivers of Hafriz's calibre.

Iu Tjun then brought us to our "playground" after lunch.

See Tho being veli, veli happy as a prisoner in Fort Cornwallis lol

Kids playing with guns.

Overkill!! See Tho bombing one poor tiny kuku bird with one huge canon.

Caution! Wild horse kissing/making out!

Went to Iu Tjun's condo and chill before going out for our next plan. Thanks Iu Tjun for letting us stay over =)

Snapped this before heading out for dinner and "jalan-jalan" at Gurney Drive.

While I was shooting this, I didn't realise that the others have left for the lift. I hastily left and right after I entered the lift, Hafriz said this to me, "Actually, we thought of leaving you there wan but I saw the 'Jangan buang sampah(No Littering)' sign so we can't leave you there." *Everyone bursts into laughter*. FML.

Readers, you can vote/comment about my version of FML above:
1. Yes, your life is fucked. 2. You deserved it.

I went =.= but it was fucking funny though. Hafriz was damn lame in the entire trip hahaha

The three Musketeers posers at Gurney Drive.

"If it swims, we have it". Hafriz was suggesting that it would a nice joker someone were to dine here and asked the waiter, "Ada sperm tak? Got sperm?". Are-Oh-Eff-Ell man dot dot dot...

Watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine at midnight. We went drinking by the beach area near Iu Tjun's condo. Bought a bottle of "Kwai Fei", some lychee flavoured alcoholic drink earlier in Tesco.

The host GG-ed just after 3 cups of "Kwai Fei" + mixers.

Shot this at the beach on a 30 seconds exposure.

Went to mamak because Iu Tjun was not feeling too well. Had to make him eat to make him feel better. We were all hungry at that time anyways.

Left Penang the next day after lunch at Lorong Selamat. Didn't realyl do much. Short trip but super fun and humuorous trip. Spent damn a lot though, damn painful =(

Read about the food we ate in part 1 here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code