Saturday, October 29, 2005

Knife of Dreams!!!

Knife of Dreams, book 11 of the Wheel of Time series is out!!!


I don't expect anyone other than Hafriz or Fu-khate to have heard of this book though. If anyone else reads this series (Wheel of Time series) please let me know ok? Then I can steal your books after AS and reread them :P

I knew it had been released in the US.. but i thought it'd take a while before it came out in Malaysia, but fu-khate said its out already!! So, I called MPH and reserved it and will collect it at six TODAY!!







OMG OMG I can't wait to read it... and I know that once I start reading it I won't put it down until I finish it!! CRAZY!!


How to pass AS like this????

CRAZY!!!! But i can probably finish it by today so won't waste that much time la.

Hope so ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger FuKhate said...

eh....arun dun talk rubbish :P u can reread the whole series and still get excellent AS results

5:01 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yup! Totally agree with Fu-Khate

5:14 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger SHIRLEY said...

ive heard of the series b4..my bros use to read every series. if i can find where they put the books then i'll tell ya. hehe=)

6:36 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Le Hong said...

i dun like to read, it hurts the eyes more than computer.
it also make a person sleep faster

9:33 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger FuKhate said...

well, if its some A lvls book then its ok, but this series of book, I'm afraid that I need to strongly disagree with u :P

11:11 PM, October 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arun showing the enthusiasm of an 8 yr old opening his b'day presents... haih, we should put and age limit to posting.. lol, joking la.. enjoy your book...

12:40 AM, October 30, 2005  
Blogger @řũn said...

wow thanks shirley!! :)

1:32 PM, October 30, 2005  
Blogger paradox_equation said...

hmm, arun. read little kid book. tsk tsk tsk :P hahaha joking

10:13 PM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code