Tuesday, October 03, 2006

University of Warwick

hey all,hehe...here are sum pictures n description of my uni :P enjoy!!!


the university house...it is da main office of da university,there is a 24/7 library inside also,quite near to my place...hehe...

the rootes accommodation,my friend stays here :b

this is the rootes social building, some activities are held in this building and it is the examination hall for some papers...

the main walkway from my place to da centre of da campus...a lot of plants along both sides of the walkway...

greenery,hehe...i stay in a room in da building there :p

more greenery...this is another part of my area of accommodation...

MORE greenery...

and MORE MORE MORE greenery :P

lastly,sumthing i see everywhere along the walkway here but not in malaysia when i walk to uni every morning --- SLUGS!!! this is da biggest one i saw,sorta disgusting,lolz >_<

that's all for this post :b till da next then,takecare all =)

5 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

lol... nice slug. haha all the best in your uni dude.

9:57 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger @řũn said...

LOL I wanted to say nice slug as well :P

You beat me to it :(

Sao Lee, post more about warwick! :P

I've been meaning to post about magd but I keep forgetting to bring my camera cable thing with me to the com room :(

Oh well, another time then :)

12:30 AM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

lol...i bring bac for u guys to cook escargot la...haha...

more? lazy la...will upload more photos to my multiply....post...see how la...tmr got test =,=

4:55 AM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger hanhui said...

what is ur multiply's website ar?

8:19 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger $ª○ £éê~** said...

saolee318.multiply.com

3:59 AM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter Code
HTML Hit Counter Code